Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thing #16 Add an entry to the Sandbox wiki

It was interesting to read the ideas in the Learning Through Play Sandbox. In fact, some that I saw there I had suggested in post 15. The one that struck me most was to set up a wiki for teachers and students to suggest material to purchase. I think that this would be a wonderful way to use the wiki. The wiki tour and video gallery were very helpful. With this being election year, I was surprised that there was not more information concerning how these could be use in the pro and con of candidates within a party as well as between the parties. What I liked most about this was how easy it was to use. Now, just get me to do it with the suggestions that I have and that I saw in the ideas.

1 comment:

Library Magic said...

I have set up a wiki for my library but it is accesible to teachers only. One of my tabs is Materials request. It will be interesting to see if any teachers use it.