Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thing #21 Podcasts: no iPLod needed

I did the PodGrunt series on the information about podcast, and did recall a lot of the info from our staff development on it. The two directories that I looked at were the Educational Podcast Directory and Podcasdtalley.com. The podcast that I really liked from podcastalley was the one on Hawaii as we plan to go in June. I know that it has nothing to do with libraries, other than information, but I want to include it Sandra and I are wanting to do podcasting with our book club, Pirates Read. We want to do student book reviews and hopefully this will stimulate reading for other students as we put it on our library web page. One that we may consider using is YA Bookcast.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I think sometimes we learn more if something relates to us personally like the Hawaii podcast. We can then transfer it to education.