Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thing #11 Check out Library Thing

I did do the tutorial on Library Thing. It was very easy to use. I did set up an account and put several books on it. I liked Library Thing very much as it did everything for me. A good feature was the people who had the same books as I did, it gave more books that they had and reccomendations for ones to read. How this could be used in libraries is book recommendations, ratings and reviews. Another thing that was suggested on the site was new or featured books could be displayed on our web page. One of the things that I need to learn to do is do edit books to make a new list. I know that it can be done, but how?

3 comments:

sharonh said...

It is interesting, isn't it, to see what other people are reading and who has similar interests?

rileyreader said...

I was scanning through some of our blogs and noticed you look just like your avatar. How did you match yourself so well?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.