Friday, January 18, 2008

Thing #18 Discovering web 2.0 tools

I did the short cut to the winners and decided to do the Biblo under books. It was very easy to use; however, sometimes when I would click on one of the sites it would say that that page could not be displayed, but I would go back and click on it again and it would go right to it. It was interesting to see how reasonable the books were, and that they would work with the shipping costs. It was good that they had so many graphic novels since so many of our students especially boys seem to like them. To me this would be a good source, to get a quantity of them at a cheap price if we could find reviews for them. Several years ago, I was looking for Will Durant books for our son and it amazed me that this site had so many of his at a much better price that what I paid for them at a rare book store here in Dallas. They also had textbooks which I thought might help those still working on certification.

No comments: