Friday, October 26, 2007

Thing #5


Mariquita + Yorkies 0019
Originally uploaded by littledreams_1

This looks like my Yorkie named Merle.
Image citation: Mariquita + Yorkies 0019
http://www.flickr.com/photos/littledreams/498832538/


I did explore the flickr website. I was looking for a picture that looked like my new puppy that is a Yorkshire Terrier and is 6 months old. I typed in the search button, and first only two pictures came up, but gave me the option of yorkie, dog, terrier, and each of these had a lot of pictures. I took the video tutorial, and read the privacy section. One of the problems, that I had was the picture that I really wanted did not have a blog this on it, and could not find out to do it. I went back and read the instructions, but could not find the edit by the privacy indicator to change it to public so I assumed it could not be changed. It also showed how we could upload photos to share with others. It was interested on how to use the Creative Commons site to be able use pictures that were not copyrighted.

1 comment:

mmw said...

Blog This is only available on public photos, I think.
Great picture!