Monday, October 22, 2007

Thing #2

The habit of the lifelong learning habits that is easiest for me is that I do accept responsible for my own learning. I know that it is my responsible and I must make the time and try to avoid interruptions and adjust my schedule to do the things that I need to do. The habit that is most difficult for me is to begin with the end in the mind. Yes, I can see some of things that I want to learn, but without knowing everything that is available I cannot see the end. Also, I cannot see how all of these can be used for the students with some of the restriction that we put on their computer use.

2 comments:

Farm Boy said...

I agree with you it is also easier for me to accept responsible for my own learning. I also agree with you on seeing the end. There are so many paths that will take you to the end. I have trouble deciding which one to take.

Farm Boy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.