Monday, October 22, 2007

Thing #1

I want to learn as much as possible from Web 2 so that I may help students, as well as to know what they are talking about when they are discussing YouTube, etc. Then I want to be able to assimilate the information in the lessons that are presented in the library.

The blog was very easy to set up once I was past getting a name that had not been used. The avatar was very difficult to use. When trying to even get it to appear, I had to go in and out about 5 times to get it to show on the screen. After finally getting it to make my image, then the instructions for exporting were not easy to follow. I still don't have it exactly where I want it, but will continue to work to get in the right location.

1 comment:

mmw said...

You are right - coming up with a name is often the hardest part of creating a blog. You're doing great - keep up the good work!